For less than 40 dollars I have been able to get:
- 3 nice shirts (a shiny black top, a grey jersey blouse and a white ribbed turtleneck)
- 2 fairly nice dresses (I didn't have any dresses, because during my quarter century of almost-continual nursing I built up a wardrobe of skirts)
- A pair of black ribbed tights in good condition.
- Five light-weight tops for spring, trusting that contrary to appearances spring will eventually come.
- A handbag that is big enough to fit my Kindle and notebook.
- Two shirts and a pair of pants for my boys.
- A really pretty Pottery Barn throw in a birds-egg blue color.