This was the week we finally got some spring.
- Brendan and Kieron shoveled all the snow off the deck.
- I worked the new barbecue twice.
- The boys went with their Dad down to the high school to work out a couple of times this week.
- Aidan's been outside in the front yard as much as he can be.
- The blue jays are nesting on our deck AND in our garage this year.
The kids are going to be getting to summer in stages.
- First, Clare at college had her last day of freshman classes today! Next week is finals week and then she will be home.
- Second will be Brendan who will finish at the community college the week after that.
- Third will be Sean who finishes high school in the first week of June.
- Finally, the younger boys -- K12 ends on June 16.