Friday, May 7, 2010

My "Office" in the Loft

Here's a before picture from a couple of weeks ago when the weather was very grey (so the picture turned out blurry, but you get the idea). More hospital tub decor : ).



Here's the "after" pictures -- I'm not really sure if I like it better now or not. I used to feel like I was in a little cave --- now the laptop's sort of dwarfed by the table.


Less cluttered than it was, at least. I have the books I need at hand put in the broken file cabinet... and the two standing files are for the boys' manipulatives and paper supplies.



Well, it is a little more open now ... maybe I do like it better. (You can see Aidan's phonics and math centers in the play house... oh, and the boy himself took over the laptop while I was getting the camera).

Stuff to carry away to put into the storage closet.... for now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!