"Create in me a clean heart, O Lord,
and renew a right spirit within me."
- Pray every day for closer union with God.
- Keep caught up on the dirty dishes in the sink.
- Concern myself with other people.
- Eat at least 4 servings of vegetables almost every day.
- Go outside, breathe and look at the horizon
- Raise adults not children — pay attention to sowing seeds.
- Go slowly -- less verbal input, more deliberate and careful work.
- Ask God to save souls
- Read the CCC and the Scriptures in the next 2 years.
- Use things for good, and give away what I don’t use.
- Look at things in a different way, see the Mooreeffoc
(ETA: If I blast through these, here are about 100 more to draw from -- at Aggie Catholic)
The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective. ~G.K. Chesterton