Monday, December 27, 2010

Saint for 2011

This is so awesome!  a saint's name generator from Conversion Diary.

Quote: 

"Why would you want to choose a saint’s name at random?
I got the idea from the “saint for the year” devotion, where people have a patron saint for the new year chosen for them at random (usually by a priest or religious, who prays over each choice).
I thought this might be a fun little tool for anyone else looking to select a saint at random to be a patron for a particular cause or time period."
I got:

St. Francis of Paola
Feast: April 2
Patronage: Against Fire; Against Sterility; Mariners; Naval Officers; Sailors; Travelers
I'm starting to ask for this saint's intercession right now since some of my family members either ARE travelling or WILL BE traveling soon. 

HT:  Amy at a Call to Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!