Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Inspiration

Sarah posted Angie's Principles of Happy Moms who Home Educate and then followed it up with Truth about Mom , then Erin followed up with Truth about Mum and Planning : ).   Very good reading especially as I sit around trying to figure out how to have a good homeschool year next year -- I have trouble coming up with my own "truths about Mum" but I could relate to a lot of what Sarah and Erin said. 

My friend Chari and I are writing a talk about how we homeschooled our high schoolers (gosh, look at that cool alliteration; I almost feel like writing the rest of this in Old English metre; almost).   I don't know how the talk will go -- please pray for me since it's my first public talk -- but I've already been blessed by just getting an opportunity to look back at where we've come from.

I was going to write more but there is so much going on around me at the moment that I can't think ;-).   But those links are inspiring if you're in the planning/refreshing your vision stage like I am right now!

2 comments:

  1. Willa

    You are going to share your talk here aren't you?;)
    Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so eager to hear more of the talk you and Chari are putting together. Do consider sharing here, Willa.

    Very much enjoying your thoughts on simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!