Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Clutter Spot: Bathroom Utility Rack

I don't really like this shoe shelf in the master bathroom, which I use to store odds and ends... visual overload.

If I put the cleaning supplies in one small bin and the shoes in another, I could store them under the sink. Presently the area under the sink is empty, which is nice.

Hmmm...

I think I do like it better without the rack.


I put the shoes in a box, and the cleaning supplies and extra soap under the sink.

What's under the sink or in the drawers:

  • Old rags (for spot-cleaning)
  • Baby wipes (same thing)
  • Paper towels
  • rubber gloves for cleaning
  • Extra soap bars
  • Electric razor/haircutting kit
  • Humidifier


Behind the clothes cupboard:

  • Cleaning supplies (broom, mop, toilet brush, cleaning agents)
  • toilet router


I got rid of the artificial flowers in a basket --you can see on the sink picture above that I am now using the basket for toiletries:

  • Hairbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Q-tips
  • DH's shaving gear

Putting somewhere else:

  • Cotton balls
  • Bleach
  • Window squeegee (what's it doing in the bathroom?)

Discarding:

  • Extra toilet brushes
  • an old board -- I don't know what it goes with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!