If I put the cleaning supplies in one small bin and the shoes in another, I could store them under the sink. Presently the area under the sink is empty, which is nice.
I think I do like it better without the rack.
I put the shoes in a box, and the cleaning supplies and extra soap under the sink.
What's under the sink or in the drawers:
- Old rags (for spot-cleaning)
- Baby wipes (same thing)
- Paper towels
- rubber gloves for cleaning
- Extra soap bars
- Electric razor/haircutting kit
Behind the clothes cupboard:
- Cleaning supplies (broom, mop, toilet brush, cleaning agents)
- toilet router
I got rid of the artificial flowers in a basket --you can see on the sink picture above that I am now using the basket for toiletries:
- DH's shaving gear
Putting somewhere else:
- Cotton balls
- Window squeegee (what's it doing in the bathroom?)
- Extra toilet brushes
- an old board -- I don't know what it goes with.