Thursday, April 15, 2010

Now for Something Completely Different

My 7 year old saw me blogging the other day and wanted to experiment. He made me write down the vocabulary list at the bottom of this so he could copy and paste the ones he wanted for his battle up above. The teacher in me wants to teach him to spell using these words. But I have a feeling that wouldn't be wise!
11
2
3
4
5 attacks 8 5 travel to 8 5 attacks all 5's army 63 swordmen 99 tanks 221 cannons

6
7
8 defends against 5 8s get there swords ready against 5s all 8s army 55 swordmen 12 tanks 599 cannons 1 spear men
9
110
win
lose
sword
spear
gun
tank
cannon
adventure
travel
sword fight
spear fight
gun fight
tank fight
cannon fight
get
there
ready
against
army
men

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!