- Chore Rotation (only four kids really still at home and one gone for the vast bulk of the day, so most of the general housework will be up to me, Kieron, Aidan, and Paddy. Looks bad for Kieron until I can get Aidan and Paddy more up to speed : )).
- Daily Schedule -- I worked on the outline earlier but now I'm thinking about transitions, set-up details, read aloud times, how to set up workboxes if we use them, when to go outside, what they will do when I am doing other things, etc.
- Screen Time Rules -- these need some re-adjustments. The present system met the needs of three years ago but has been outgrown.
- Approach to Household and Other Duties -- this is for me.
- Teaching Notes -- a method for keeping all the plates in the air, and writing down how things went and what to do in light of that.
Jen has a very detailed look at her time organization here.
I uploaded some lesson plan routines: