Friday, June 12, 2009

seasonal calendar

I made a 3-months-on-a page calendar (download Word 2007 15-month version) based on a basic template. This is where I'll note things to do with the liturgical year -- trips -- seasonal activities -- that sort of thing.

I went through Catholic Culture's liturgical year site and picked out the feasts, solemnities and memorials I particularly wanted to keep track of. They are over here.

Here's the goals page for the three boys I mentioned the other day. It's not complete yet, so I'm just keeping a Google document right now since it will automatically re-publish every time I make changes.

1 comment:

  1. That is cool! I may try that just to manage all the summer activities that are stacking up around here!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!