Friday, June 3, 2011

Blogging Summer Plans

I thought I might do better with a blogging schedule this summer, so here are my thoughts on that.   Of course, there are no guarantees.  I may end up spending the summer at the beach without internet access!  Or moving or traveling!   But for now, here's what I'm thinking.  

Monday Housekeeping
Mystie's idea -- a catchall day to report progress and challenges in household areas. 


Tuesday:  Book Club
Poetic Knowledge now, then something else after that.    My place for "slow reading". 

Wednesday Books
For 52 in 52, though I've gone waaay beyond those numbers -- I think I'm past 100 now.    But all the more reason to keep up the writing about the books. 

Thursday Homeschool

Homeschooling planning or unplanning or musing.   This used to be a homeschooling blog, after all.   


Friday Fitness
I don't know if I have enough to fit in this category -- I may have to add self-improvement.    But we'll see. 

Saturday Review
How the week went.... things I want to remember.  Sort of like Faith's Unschooling Highlights, but I usually have nowhere near as much to tell. 

Sunday List of Links
or else, a liturgical year related post.   Or else whatever's on my mind at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like this! I sort of had routine as well but it has all come unravelled and I have to get back into it psychologically. I'm just not there in my head right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, I know what you mean -- when your life changes your old routines don't always bridge the gap. Not talking about "you" in particular but just what I notice happens to me.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!