Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Requiescat in pacem

Lux aeterna luceat eis, Domine, cum sanctis tuis in aeternum, quia pius es. Requiem aeternum dona eis, Domine; et lux perpetua luceat eis.

May everlasting light shine upon them, O Lord, with thy saints in eternity, for thou art merciful. Grant them eternal rest, O Lord, and may everlasting light shine upon them.

Please pray for the repose of the soul of Marcus Berquist, one of the founders of Thomas Aquinas College.  He died early this morning of All Souls Day.      Also, pray for his family in their loss, and for the college which will miss his presence sorely. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this, Willa. I will definitely be praying for Laura and her family...so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, you just saw her speak, Brandy! He was my son's thesis adviser -- I hadn't met Mr Berquist but had heard a lot about him from Liam.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!