Seven Little Things that Make Me Happy Right Now,
(and why they aren't so little):
- 8 cords of firewood stacked and ready for winter, and Brendan's and Aidan's hard work getting it stacked.
- This warm Indian summer we're having right now -- temps in the 70's. Keep it coming!
- Our new snow-blower -- now I'm not quite so sad about the coming winter snows because shiny machinery makes everything better, as you know.
- My daughter's courage -- she broke her arm at college and has been handling all the medical bureaucracy without us. And her college friends who have been giving her emotional support.
- Sean's cool home jersey, and the fact that he might start homeschooling again.
- My husband's hugs during the day, and how he provides for us.
- My new hand mixer which I got for my birthday. Kieron is making cookies right now with it, and he makes the best peanut butter cookies ever.
Gratitude: For little things that add up to big things, like warmth and food and family and friends