Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sick Day Journal #3

On Monday we brought the sick boys down to the doctor and Aidan was diagnosed with pneumonia and an ear infection while Kieron had a ruptured eardrum. They are on antibiotics now and doing MUCH better.

Aidan had a follow-up at the doctor's on Wednesday and was pronounced as improving. We could tell because his spirit has come back which means, in his case, that he is back to trying to take my mouse as I type, and moving coolers around to various positions around the house (favorite well activities of his). I consulted the doctor for myself at the same time and was diagnosed with a sinus infection. So I am on antibiotics, too. The sinus infection is blocking my ears which is affecting my balance, so whenever I move around too fast my head spins. It feels like being drunk without the pleasant hilarity.

I did get to clean the house though, on Monday, before I started feeling too bad : ). My husband and I kept joking about how decluttering makes the house look cluttered but finally now you can see a faint outline of the house's actual outline, instead of boxes and things everywhere. We definitely have a way to go though.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you're all on the mend. Ear infections are miserable, definitely not an entertaining way to get "drunk." :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!