Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Systems Update Part III

Instead of making a few New Year's Resolutions like I did in other years with mixed results, I think I'm going to list a bunch of things I want to keep in mind as an ideal based on this outline and then go back to it during the year at intervals. Laughing Stars wrote her NYRs in IEP form and so mine I am picturing as more like a developmental checklist where I can tackle and check things off as they come up.

This is new, so I don't know if it will work but here we go-- starting from the bottom or outside then working up:

Community:

Works of Mercy
Respect for Neighbors
Church Activities

Household

Kitchen
Laundry
Regular Chores
Teamwork
Hospitality

Education

Liberal Arts/Academics
Vocational
Life Skills
Talents -- extra-academic balance

Family

Husband
Children
Parents
Friends
Relatives

Personal

Health
Learning
Habits
Skills
Relationships (see other categories)
Duties (see other categories)

Interior Life

Relationship with God -- core of everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!